First grade: must be 6 years old by December 31.
Kindergarten: must be 5 years old by December 31.
Pre-Kindergarten: must be 4 years old by December 31.
Pre-K (3-year-old program): must be 3 years old by December 31.
- Completed Registration Form
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Proof of residence (electric bill, etc.)
- Immunization record: all city immunization requirements must be met for admission.
- Parent-School Agreement must be signed by both parents.
This school does not discriminate on the basis of race or creed. Where space is a problem, preference will be given to Catholic and parish children.
Re-registration for the next school year takes place in February. The following fees are due at this time:
- $100 per child re-registration
- $260 per child activity fee (PreK-8)
- $150 per family computer maintenance fee (K-8)
- $50 per family lunchroom maintenance fee.
All outstanding monies such as contributions (where applicable), fundraising and hours for the current year must be satisfied by June 1. Required tuition pre-payment for the upcoming school year is due by August 15.
All payments must be made before a child can have a permanent seat in a classroom. Prepayment will not be accepted for the new school year until all obligations for the previous year are met.