Just a reminder that there is no school this Friday, 1/14/22 and also no school on Monday, 1/17/22.
1. Read for 20 minutes and have the reading log signed off.
2. Write a single paragraph using nine of the spelling words:
witch shape whisk whale phone
change graph hatch search cheese
paragraph mouth smash weather bring
3. Write a single paragraph using all of the vocabulary words:
adult alive covered fur giant groom mammal offspring
4. Martin Luther King Jr. Packet due Tuesday 1/18.
5. Math worksheet.
6. Social Studies Test, Tuesday 1/18. Textbooks are going home today. Please study pages 126-139 and the review sheets. Also, please study the Native American projects that went home as the students will need to know specific information about their Native American group for the test.
7. Vocabulary test, Wednesday, 1/19.
8. Spelling test, Thursday, 1/20.
9. January Book Report due Monday, 1/31.
The lunch listed for Tuesday is: Turkey Burger Deluxe and/or Fish Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries.
I hope everyone enjoys their 4-day weekend.