Do: Math pg. on Subtraction with Teddy Bears.
Do: Math sheet called ” Mighty Meal Deals”
Remember to color all pictures neatly.
Do; Reading sheet called ” We Go” into a booklet. Please practice reading with your child.
Do: Pg. 95 both sides.
No school tomorrow. No school on Monday.
Do: Math pg. 89 both sides. Pg. 90 make set of Ten Frames with circles and color them.
Do> Math pg. 151 both sides of the pg.
There is no school on Friday. Teachers have a Professional Day. Tomorrow homework will be do on Monday.
Do: Math sheet on Addition called Spring Sunbath. Remember to color neatly.
Do: Reading sheet pg. 91 both sides of the page. Make flashcards using those Sight Words.
Gym is tomorrow. Sneakers are needed.
Pizza money is due tomorrow. Please put money in an envelope with child’s name on it.
Do: Reading sheet pg.99 both sides of the pg.
Do: Reading sheet pg. 101 both sides of the pg.
Pizza money is due on Wednesday. Please put money in an envelope with child’s name on it.
Row 4 and 5 can do their “Show and Tell” tomorrow.
Do: Math sheet called “Wrap It Up”. Color all pictures neatly. Please help your child with cutting the numbers.
Do: Math sheet called “Tulip Tiptoe”. Color all pictures neatly. Please put the numbers on the line with pencil. Color lightly so I can see the answers.
Tomorrow we will be Remote Learning due to the weather. We will have Google Classroom at 8:25 a.m. ** Please have your child dress for class and ready to learn.
Mrs. DeLuca has stated that the children need to leave their cameras on in order for them to be marked present. Please have someone to guide your child with their work. I sent home all the books that they will need for class tomorrow with their devices.
Mrs. DeLuca said ” Please make sure your child takes care of their Computer. They are new. It is your child’s responsibility to treat their device with care. Please return all books and Computer with charger on Monday. Please don’t change any passwords on their Computer.
Row 3 can bring in their “Show and Tell” on Monday. Tuesday- row 4 and 5 can bring in their toy from Santa. Anyone who missed their day for “Show and Tell” will have a make-up day on Wednesday.
Also, your child can not return to class if they have been absent this week without getting a PCR TEST WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL NEED TO BE SAFE.
Thank you for your continue cooperation.
Stay safe and give your child a hug for me.
Tomorrow, January 7, 2022, our academy will be doing remote instruction for this day ONLY.
As there is an 80% chance the snow is to begin at 3 am Friday morning making it dangerous to walk and travel with the children. Therefore, to keep the children, and you, safe, I have decided to use this very special resource of Remote Instruction for the day.
We will be following the usual schedule for First Friday. Therefore, classes will begin at 8:30 am and end at 12:30 pm, unless instructed differently by their teacher. Your child’s teacher is posting on their homework page all instructions, as well as review this process with your child/children. The children are already familiar with this process.
Also, the following must be followed:
- Students must have their cameras on in order for the teacher to see they are participating and be able to mark them present.
- Students will follow the full day with the class. Classes end at 12:30 pm.
- Students will receive their devices to take home and all needed books. (Please we do not have any extra. Make sure that your child takes good care of their device because if they are broken, we have no more to give out.)
- In order to reinforce to the children that this is a regular day of school, they must be in uniform. (In the past, some children felt that being in bed with pajamas on was an appropriate way to attend a remote lesson. We want them to know that this is not the demeanor to do schoolwork.)
Classes resume on Monday, January 10, 2022, for in-person instruction. As always, do not send your child to school if they are sick.
I pray you remain safe.
God bless you and your children,
Do: Reading sheet pg.79 on both sides of the pg. Use pencil to write the letters.
Do: Math pg called “Dream Wishes”. Remember to color all pictures neatly. Practice cutting with your child.
Please let your child bring a shopping bag for tomorrow and their schoolbag.
Friday is a half a day. Teachers have a Faculty Meeting. Dismissal will be at 12:15 p.m.
Please get your child new 8 Basic Crayola Crayons.
Row 2 could bring their toy for “Show and Tell” tomorrow. Row 3 could bring their toy for “Show and Tell” on Friday.
Do: Reading sheet pg. 71 both sides of the pg. Use pencil for tracing.
Do: Reading sheet pg. 73 both sides of the pg. Use pencil for tracing. Color all pictures.
Gym is tomorrow. Sneakers are needed.
Pizza money due tomorrow in an envelope with child’s name on it.
Friday is a half a day. Dismissal will be at 12:15 p.m.
Do: Reading booklet called “The Map”. Color all pictures neatly.
Do: Reading sheet pg. 87 both sides of the pg. Use pencil to trace the letters. For pg. 88 use the booklet to write about the story. Write on the lines.
*** Starting January, please help your child to write their first and last name on both sides of the pg.
Practice reading and writing daily.
Remember to send in Health Form everyday.
Friday is a half a day. Teachers have a Faculty Meeting.
Happy and Healthy New Year to you, your dear children, and families. Thank you for your cards, wonderful, kind words and gifts and well wishes for me and my family. May our Lord bless you abundantly with what you need. This is my prayer for you and your families for this new year.
As we pray that this pandemic would soon come to an end, unfortunately, the Omicron strand has invaded our world, and we must be as vigilant as possible to keep our children safe and every one we come in contact with. Therefore, as has been stressed the past two years and always, it is of the upmost importance that IF YOU CHILD IS ILL IN ANY WAY, HE/SHE MUST NOT COME TO SCHOOL.
Please follow the following in order to keep all students and faculty safe:
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.
- DO NOT COME TO SCHOOL IF YOU OR A HOUSEHOLD FAMILY MEMBER HAS PENDING COVID TEST RESULTS.
- FOLLOW THE COVID SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS INSTRUCTED TO YOU BY YOUR CHILD’S HOMEROOM TEACHER.
- CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING COVID TESTING AND VACCINES.
- IN SCHOOL, STUDENTS MUST COME IN WITH THE DAILY HEALTH SCREENING FORM OR THEY WILL BE SENT HOME.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES, 3 FT MINIMUM FOR CLASSROOMS, 6 FT ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE BUILDING.
- FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES. ALSO, MEDICAL MASKS WORK BETTER WITH THIS STRAND RATHER THAN CLOTH MASKS.
- WE HAVE, AS ALWAYS SINCE COVID STARTED, A LIMITED VISITOR POLICY.
- PLEASE REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY POSITIVE CASES.
- STUDENTS WHO CANNOT BE IN SCHOOL DUE TO COVID WILL REMAIN CONNECTED TO THE DAY’S LESSONS THROUGH REMOTE INSTRUCTION IF THEY ARE WELL ENOUGH TO ATTEND. IF THEY REMAIN IN CLASS THROUGH REMOTE INSTRUCTION, THEY WILL NOT BE MARKED ABSENT. THIS IS POSSIBLE FOR ONLY COVID RELATED CASES.
Thank you for your cooperation which is most important at this time for all of us.
May our Lord bless and watch over all of us.
Mrs. Frances DeLuca