Grades 1 – 3
- We covered the basics, such as parts of a computer/Chromebook, opening and shutting down our computers, and using the Google Chrome browser.
- Next, we will work on practicing typing skills and technique using resources such as Interactive Sites for Education.
Grades 4 – 8
- Students have logged into their school Google accounts using their school credentials. Grade 4 and new students created their school usernames. All students confirmed access to Google Classroom.
- Yearly completion of cyber-bullying and internet safety concepts, and assessment of concept understanding by online Brain-Pop quiz.
- Advanced practice of typing skills and technique using platforms such as typing.com.
***All communication regarding Grades 4 – 8 classwork activity and assignments will from now be posted on Google Classroom***