- ELA- Spelling Write a short story using your spelling words. Assessment on 9/24.
- Science – Worksheet
- ELA Grammar Your Turn pg. SS5.
- Gym tomorrow
- Reminder children are to read for 20 min. and logged in reading log sheet.
- Spelling – Write a sentence for each of your spelling words. First Spelling Test 9/24
- Math – Worksheet Ten Frame
- Grammar – Worksheet Sentences
- Friday – Gym
- Children were given today their chrome books. Please have them charged tonight and bought back to school tomorrow morning.
- Dojo announcement on Chromebooks posting after 5:30 p.m
- Spelling – write your spelling words in ABC order. First Spelling test September 24th.
- Math workbook page 8
- Science – Worksheet (plant).
- Please have your child bring in 3 seeds to class. The seeds can be of red bean, pinto, etc.
- Gym this Friday.
Have a good evening! and God bless,
Welcome to your first week of full day school. Below is the homework for your child for Monday, September 13th. Please send in with your child tomorrow the Internet Policy permission form which is located in the school handbook policy. The handbook policy can also be located at the school website www.olphca.org under forms.
- Religion – Read the creation booklet with your child have them color. Review what God created on each day as you read with them.
- ELA write the following spelling words 3x each in their spelling notebooks (hat, Jack, sad, jam, am, map).
- ELA read with your child the story of Jack Can found in wonders reading/writing workshop small flat book with the squirrel holding the key pg. 15-25. find the short vowel a words in the story and write them in their ELA notebook.
- Gym will be on Friday’s children can come in wearing their gym uniforms.
God Bless and have a good day.