Posted on June 13, 2019
Welcome to Mrs. Medina’s 3-1 class page!
- Math soft cover book page 111 identify the types of lines.
- Math assessment on Tuesday, on measurement.
- ELA softcover book 148, 150 – 151
- S. answer 17 – 21
- Remember your reports that are due.
- Tomorrow is the reading final.
- Paid dress down day tomorrow
Tomorrow is our school trip all students must come in gym uniforms.
Have a blessed day!
Posted on June 10, 2019
- Complete paragraphs your career day questions
- Prepare your questions for the upcoming author
- Study for tomorrow’s final assessments (Science and Math)
- Trip forms are due no later than tomorrow with your fees.
- Please return you height and weight information.
- Branches of the Government complete your report.
Questions for career day paragraph.
Posted on June 6, 2019
- If you had an opportunity to decide who you would like to grow up to be what would answer? Who were you chose?
- Why do people chose careers? Do all people have careers?
- Do you need to go to school in order to have a career? Why or why not?
Tomorrow Math Final
Tomorrow ELA Spelling word final
Social Studies final on Monday
Science Final on Tuesday.
Friday is 1:00 p.m. dismissal
Permission slip for the trip are due tomorrow along with the admission fees. School trip is on June 14th
Health – Height and weight slips are to be returned asap.
The office is requesting that you notify them that your child will be returning back next year. Please re-register your child.
Thank you have a lovely day
Posted on June 5, 2019
Study for tomorrow ELA Final
Spelling Final on Friday List #25
Study for Religion final on Friday
S.S. Final moved to Monday
Math final Friday
Social report on Branches of Government due on June 10th
Friday is 1:00 p.m. dismissal.
Have a great day
Read all posts in Grade 3-1 ›