Welcome to Mrs. Mangieri’s 3-2 class page!
Tomorrow we will be celebrating Shane’s birthday. Snack and lunch will be provided for the kids.
Study for the Oratorical and Religion Bee.
Happy Student’s Recognition Day!
- First Friday Feb 1st. Early dismissal (12:00 p.m.)
- Wonder wkbk inventory 1-100
- Classwork do no. 59, 61, 89, Exempt. pgs. 32, 35, 37, 39, 52, 62, 72, 79, 82, 95, 96, 97 (listed on cover).
- Math Tpg. 154 #7,8; Tpg. 155 #9,11, 155 # 12,13
- Tomorrow is Student appreciation Day. FREE dress down for all students.
- Friday, is 12:00 (noon) dismissal. It is the 1st of Friday of the month. Afterschool will be available.
- Next Current Event due on Monday.
- Wonder wkbk pgs. 98, 99, 100, 101
- Math wkbk pg. 133
- Science Chapter 3 review B36-37 #1-20 on looseleaf due on Monday Feb. 4th
- Spelling List #14 Tic-Tac-Toe Assessment on Friday
- S.S. Review and Assess Tpg. 91 #1-5 in blue tab.
- Study the Martin Luther King Jr. Oratorical poem
- Paid dress down tomorrow
- Study oratorical poem Martin Luther King
- Study Hail Mary in Spanish “Dios te Salve Maria
- Math wkbk pgs. 62, 74, 125 due Monday
- Science draw and illustrate Carbond Dioxide oygen cycle Tpg. B26, B27 Think and Write B33 #1-5
- Finish Spanish borchure for International Day
- No spelling list this week
- Materials: apple, plastic zip loc bag 6 oz, 8oz glass wrapped in newspaper
- Catholic School week begins this Sunday, Jan 27th liturgy 10:30. School will have open house from 12-2 p.m. Tell your friends.