Welcome to Mrs. Mangieri’s 3-2 class page!
- Grammar packet unit check up pgs. 276-277 Lessons 1-6
- Scholastic News
- Free dress down day tomorrow
- Vocabulary packet Unit 2 Writing application
- Progress in Mathematics Lesson 26 (Draw)
- Graphs to represent Categorical Data pgs. 234 – 241. Lesson 8 Divide by an unknown factor pgs. 66-73
- Math Packet Skill Application due Monday, April 29th
- Wednesday (tomorrow) 1:00 p.m dismissal. NO afterschool tomorrow. Bring your lunch, school breakfast is available.
- Home School meeting tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m.
- Oratorical “A Walk in the Springtime” must know when we return April 29th. Pretest on April 30th.
- Bring in breakfast treats and drink boxes tomorrow.
HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER BREAK
- Wonder wkbk pgs. 173, 174, 175 Adaptations
- Progress in Mathematics Lesson 21 pgs. 186-189
- No spelling lists until after Easter recess
- Science Think & Write Tpg. C11 #1-5 in red tab
- Math wk pgs. 145 Equivalent Fractions
- Study the Mission Statement on School website
- Walk-a-thon rescheduled for April 29th (show school spirit)
- Revise Draft of 2 stanza poem “An amazing Pet” for publishing also “An Imaginary Pet”.
- Heritage Interviews and Family Crest
- Wonder wkbk pg. 161, 162
- Progress in Mathematics Lesson 21 pgs. 186- 189
- No Spelling List until after Easter Recesss
- S.S. Review and Assess Tpg. 131 #1-5in blue tab
- Study the Mission Statement on School Website
Walk-a-thon rescheduled to April 29th (Show your school spirit)
- Revise Draft 2 stanza poem”An Amazing Pet for publishing (use a literation) An Imaginary Pet.
- Heritage interviews, Family Crest.
Easter show Monday April 15th
Wonder wkbk pgs. 95 – 97 Poetry
Spelling List #21 Tic-Tac-Toe Assessment due on Friday.
Math Progress in Mathematics Lesson 19th
Understanding equivalent fractions pgs. 168 – 173 due on Friday Assessment
Crack open Vocabulary due Monday, April 8th
Science Reports (Endangered Species, comparing animals Research) Tpg. A66
Study stations of the cross Jesus final words Friday.
Word workout due tomorrow / Idiom Booklet
Dismissal tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. Children are to bring their lunch as a regular day.
Walkaton April 9th Everyone walks show your school spirit
Bring in your kit kat bar (halves, fourths) bag of M&M’s next week edible munipulatives.