Welcome to Ms. Madaio’s 4-1 class page!
Welcome to the 4th Grade. I look forward to this wonderful and exciting year!!
All homework and tests will be posted here as well as in the student’s notebooks. Please only do the assigned pages and sign all homework.
**Please do not double park around the school when dropping off or picking up students. Cars are being ticketed!!**
Social Studies Test Friday 4/12
Oratorical Poems please study nightly
Homework for the week of 4/8/19:
- ELA: research online 5 facts about the beginning of Earth Day, research careers and what does carbon footprint mean
- SS: Design an invention to help our future society to recycle. Create a poster of the invention and write how it works and what type of material it can handle. Describe in detail how it was made and what happens to the end product. Due Friday (2 grades)
1. Grammar: create a poster to show 3 ways to reuse a take out container
2. SS: work on the projects
3. Read and study nightly.
- ELA: create a poster to show 5 ways to reuse a cardboard box
- SS: work on the projects
- Study all notes
- ELA: create a poster to show 4 ways to reuse a plastic bottle
- SS: study for the test
- Study for all upcoming tests
Enjoy your weekend!