Good morning boys and girls! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
ZOOM MEETING AT 11:00 A.M. – LINK AND CODES FOR THE MEETING CAN BE FOUND ON THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM HOME PAGE
Aim: I can describe the three forms of heat transfer.
Read pgs. 140-143 and watch the following video to learn about the three forms of heat transfer:
Then, complete the following assignments:
- Write the highlighted vocabulary words and definitions, and “Key Point,” from pgs. 140-141.
- Name at least one example of each of the three types of heat transfer from the illustration on pgs. 142-143.
- Answer the “Assess Your Understanding” Questions 1a and 1b from p. 143. Write questions and answers for each.
Submit these assignments by 3:00 p.m. today, Thursday, 5/28.
Complete the following assignments (all worksheets can be found on Google Classroom):
- Read “The Transfer of Heat” Summary Sheet.
- Complete Review and Reinforce WS (143D).
- Complete Lesson Quiz WS (143F).
Submit assignment no later than 11:45 a.m., Monday, 6/1 before our Zoom Meeting. You may submit it early if choose. But not before 4:00 p.m. today.
May Current Events Report is due tomorrow, Friday, May 5/29 by 2:00 p.m. You may submit early if you chose to. Please use the link posted Tuesday to submit your required and extra credit May Current Events Reports.
Choose a parable from the list and write a report about the discussion you had with your family.
- Matthew 13: 1 -9 ….. the sower
- Matthew 13: 24 – 30 ….. weeds among wheat
- Matthew 13: 31 – 32 ….. the mustard seed
- Matthew 13: 33 ….. yeast
- Matthew 24: 32 – 33 ….. the fig tree
- Matthew 25: 14 – 30 ….. talents
This is due next Monday. I’ll also put it Google classroom so you can get a link to upload the assignment.
DO NOT FORGET THE PROJECT THAT IS DUE THIS FRIDAY. YOU’VE HAD 2 WEEKS.