Happy and Healthy New Year to you, your dear children, and families. Thank you for your cards, wonderful, kind words and gifts and well wishes for me and my family. May our Lord bless you abundantly with what you need. This is my prayer for you and your families for this new year.
As we pray that this pandemic would soon come to an end, unfortunately, the Omicron strand has invaded our world, and we must be as vigilant as possible to keep our children safe and every one we come in contact with. Therefore, as has been stressed the past two years and always, it is of the upmost importance that IF YOU CHILD IS ILL IN ANY WAY, HE/SHE MUST NOT COME TO SCHOOL.
Please follow the following in order to keep all students and faculty safe:
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.
- DO NOT COME TO SCHOOL IF YOU OR A HOUSEHOLD FAMILY MEMBER HAS PENDING COVID TEST RESULTS.
- FOLLOW THE COVID SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS INSTRUCTED TO YOU BY YOUR CHILD’S HOMEROOM TEACHER.
- CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING COVID TESTING AND VACCINES.
- IN SCHOOL, STUDENTS MUST COME IN WITH THE DAILY HEALTH SCREENING FORM OR THEY WILL BE SENT HOME.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES, 3 FT MINIMUM FOR CLASSROOMS, 6 FT ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE BUILDING.
- FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES. ALSO, MEDICAL MASKS WORK BETTER WITH THIS STRAND RATHER THAN CLOTH MASKS.
- WE HAVE, AS ALWAYS SINCE COVID STARTED, A LIMITED VISITOR POLICY.
- PLEASE REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY POSITIVE CASES.
- STUDENTS WHO CANNOT BE IN SCHOOL DUE TO COVID WILL REMAIN CONNECTED TO THE DAY’S LESSONS THROUGH REMOTE INSTRUCTION IF THEY ARE WELL ENOUGH TO ATTEND. IF THEY REMAIN IN CLASS THROUGH REMOTE INSTRUCTION, THEY WILL NOT BE MARKED ABSENT. THIS IS POSSIBLE FOR ONLY COVID RELATED CASES.
Thank you for your cooperation which is most important at this time for all of us.
May our Lord bless and watch over all of us.
Mrs. Frances DeLuca