We hope you have a wonderful and safe summer!
Click where it says “End of Year” to read a letter from our Superintendent.
Materials for Incoming 5th graders:
2 packs of red pens
3 packs of pencils
Pencil case (no boxes)
Box of crayons
2 Boxes of tissue
2 Reams/packs of copy paper
Summer Work for Incoming 5th Graders:
ELA: Read daily (no packet)
Math: Memorize and know multiples from times tables 2-15.
*Complete a MULTIPLES CHART for tables 2-15 ONCE OR TWICE a week under 4 minutes.
* After getting it under 4 minutes, challenge yourself and try to get it under 3 minutes!
* Make sure each chart has a full heading & is neat. Use a ruler for lines
*Charts must be submitted to Mrs. Guerrero in September.
* You can use these blank sheets to keep your work organized (just add up to 15)
* There should be a total of 10 sheets to turn in by September.
* Your time should be written down & it should be a little faster each time.
Even by a few seconds!
* You got this!
Click these links below: