Welcome to Mr. Giacobbs’s 6-1 class page!
Good morning boys and girls! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
ZOOM MEETING AT 11:00 A.M. – LINK AND CODES FOR THE MEETING CAN BE FOUND ON THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM HOME PAGE
Aim: I can describe the three forms of heat transfer.
Read pgs. 140-143 and watch the following video to learn about the three forms of heat transfer:
Then, complete the following assignments:
- Write the highlighted vocabulary words and definitions, and “Key Point,” from pgs. 140-141.
- Name at least one example of each of the three types of heat transfer from the illustration on pgs. 142-143.
- Answer the “Assess Your Understanding” Questions 1a and 1b from p. 143. Write questions and answers for each.
Submit these assignments by 3:00 p.m. today, Thursday, 5/28.
Complete the following assignments (all worksheets can be found on Google Classroom):
- Read “The Transfer of Heat” Summary Sheet.
- Complete Review and Reinforce WS (143D).
- Complete Lesson Quiz WS (143F).
Submit assignment no later than 11:45 a.m., Monday, 6/1 before our Zoom Meeting. You may submit it early if choose. But not before 4:00 p.m. today.
May Current Events Report is due tomorrow, Friday, May 5/29 by 2:00 p.m. You may submit early if you chose to. Please use the link posted Tuesday to submit your required and extra credit May Current Events Reports.
Good morning boys and girls. I pray you are well
Reading .Zoom Lesson 10:00 today. Both classes. You will need your Reading wb and nb.
Define adage and proverb in reading nb. Discuss meanings.
Complete wb p 217
Religion pray. Read p 220-223. Answer We Gather question p 220
LA unit. 13 review. Text p 445 Writing Application ex 45- 50
Reading wb p 218
Religion As Catholics p 221
LA begin to study for final on Unit 13. Part 1 Mon part 2 Wed
SS begin to brainstorm for STEM project. Pick any famous building. Write a 4 paragraph report about the building and build a model .Due a week from Mon
Have a great day. Be good. Keep praying. Mr. G